- Lucas, trombone, January 2017
- Bailey, piano, June 2018
- Garrett, piano, June 2018
- Olivia, piano, June 2018
- Grayson, piano, June 2018
- Bobbi, trombone, August 2018
- Hezekiah, trombone, August 2018
- Ellis, trombone, September 2018
- Sam, piano, October 2018
- Weston, trombone, December 2018
- Eleanor, trombone, January 2019
- Joseph, trombone, February 2019
April 2016 Studio Recital
December 2015 Studio Recital
Sara Bowden, tenor trombone, August 2014-May 2015:
Drum Major at Maryville High School during junior and senior years.
Won Principal Bass Trombone in the Knoxville Symphony Youth Orchestra.
Won Lead Trombone in the Knoxville Jazz Youth Orchestra.
Placed Lead in the Red Band at the 2015 ETSBOA Jazz Clinic
Place 2nd Chair at the 2015 All-State Senior Clinic
Made it into the Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps playing marching baritone. Was awarded Rookie of the Year.
Accepted to the University of North Texas College of Music as a music education and music theory major. Received a scholarship from the institution.
Walker, music theory, July 2016-current student:
- 2nd chair, Blue Band, ETSBOA, clarinet